Friday, March 2, 2012

Introducing Awen Farm

Thank you for joining me here at my new address. It’s not only the address that’s changing; there will be a few other changes as well. You might notice that I’ve added a few new pages – ‘My House’ and ‘BWI’, I hope you’ll take a few minutes to check out the new additions, I’ve also expanded the ‘about me’ page if you’d like to check that out too.

I’m going to continue with my usual posts and I’m going to be adding posts directly related to the changes Jon and I are making on our home, buildings and yard. Jon will likely put in the odd appearance too, as my one and only guest blogger – I’m so excited to see his contributions!

Many years ago I had a small craft business where I made dolls and floor cloths (primarily) and for whatever reason I stopped creating almost entirely. I miss it desperately, and with that in mind it is my intention to get going again....slowly but surely. My first step in that direction is getting my studio good to go and I will be working on that over the next week or so. As soon as I get it presentable I’ll share - I’m very excited about that too!

I’ve said it before and it bears repeating – I’m very grateful to those of you who take a few moments out of your days to check in here. I very much hope you’ll continue to do so. Remember....I’d love to hear from you.

Welcome to Awen Farm – my blog and my home.

P.S. For those of you who might be curious - Awen is an old Welsh word meaning divine inspiration (often written) and it’s pronounced Ah-when. I came across it many years ago and immediately felt a deep resonance with it and it’s been very meaningful ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment