Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday Favourites - May 24, 2013

My favourite photo that I took this week is this one. I'm not sure why but I just love this little guy with the hand written marker beside him. He's one of my seedlings from last year.



My favourite quote I came across this week is:

"The little things? The little moments? They aren't little."
 ~ John Kabat-Zinn 

Thank you to my friend Joni for that one!

~~~~

Some goodies I like this week....

I can't even tell you how much I love Covet Garden. I can read and re-read each issue over and over again. Each issue is simply beautiful.

Covet Garden Magazine

~~~~

Lot's of fun classes here: 

Craftsy.com

I'm taking Metalsmithing at Home. Which I won from the fabulous Paul and Cathy at One Creative Couple on their most recent blog give away.

Thank you again!

~~~~

Alexandra Franzen always has some good stuff and this week she introduced us to Andrew and the idea of simplicity. Check them out.

Alexandra Franzen - and Andrew

~~~~

I've been all about jewelry lately which is odd for me, and I found these amazing pieces - they're all so beautiful!

LexLuxe at Etsy






1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture, Lynne! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete