Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Favourites

My favourite photo that I took this week is this one. 




My favourite quote I came across this week:


We are the leaves of one branch,
the drops of one sea,
the flowers of one garden.

~Jean-Baptiste Henri Lacordaire 

(Thanks to Jessica at Sweet Eventide for that.)

~~~~

It was a great week in the blogasphere. Here are a few of the lovelies I came across this week....



I DID in fact need to hear that this week.

~~~~


Everyone needs to read this and believe it! (thanks to my friend at http://www.comfychairmystic.com/ for sharing)

~~~~

The wonderful Hanna Marcotti made me feel brave when I read this: 



~~~~

And when I need a flower fix (besides my own) I go to the one and only Georgianna Lane - How are these for perfection?



1 comment:

  1. I like the first and 3rd links best myself....

    8-)

    ReplyDelete