Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Favourites - June 14, 2013

Here's my favourite photo I took this week. I love the colours and if you look closely you can see the barn in the silhouette. 



My favourite quote from this week:


"She is a friend of my mind. ... The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order."

—  From Beloved, by Toni Morrison

~~~~~~~

Some goodies I enjoyed this week....

Oh ya!


~~~~~~~

There's a water garden tour this Saturday - you all know how much I love ponds!!


~~~~~~~

I've loved Holly Cole for years - here's one of her classics.


~~~~~~~

Kristin Noelle always has lovely things to share.


~~~~~~~

My friend Randi Shuster has written a guest post on listening to our bodies.

You can find it here: Your Body Is Whispering.

If you comment on the post you'll be entered to win Randi's summer detox.


Have a great weekend everyone - see you next week!







4 comments:

  1. Great friendship quote! Off to read the listen-to-your-body post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know what you think of it. Listening to my body is a work in progress for sure!!

      Delete
  2. I love the hot pink and orange sunset. It's very retro 60's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pic is from my front yard...every day is different and every day is beautiful! Thanks for being here Cheryl. :)

      Delete