Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Favourites - July 12, 2013

Here's my favourite photo I took this week. Bradley got a new camera for his upcoming school year and I've been playing around with it. My daisies are blooming, YAY!! 



My favourite quote this week:

“We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.”

~ Rumi

~~~~~

Some goodies from this week....


I love craft shows and I love online magazines so I think this is just about perfect!


~~~~~

This is kinda neat...


~~~~~

Here are some really cool photos.

~~~~~

Be true to you and read I'm Strange and I Like it.

~~~~~

And one more, (language alert!)

12 habits of people who don't give a shit about your inner peace

~~~~~

And a funny to finish off the week.

How Fights Start


Have a great weekend everyone - see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment