Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Favourites - July 19, 2013

This is my favourite photo I took this week. Earlier in the year when my garden was infested with creeping charlie I decided to move my spreading rose bush. I looked up online how to do it and every website said not to. I did it anyway and hoped for the best. It's completely over run with beautiful blooms now. 



My favourite quote from this week was inspired by a good friend. Thanks for the inspiration Joni!


"To pay attention, this is our endless and proper work."
      - Mary Oliver

~~~~~

I found some great stuff this week!

This is absolutely hilarious - and what might be most funny to me is that I can see myself in it...the me of my future!

The Hazards of Backyard Hens

~~~~~

I've been dying for a vacation; or even a weekend away. If I was going away for a weekend this is where I'd go.... Angelines

~~~~~

There is some great info on saving our food here. 

~~~~~

Let's all feel good for a few minutes.

With some happy facts

and

Some photos to restore your faith. (Thanks Anna Jeanine for this link)

~~~~~

I have an obsession with a fascination with ravens and crows and this VIDEO is absolutely AMAZING!

                                        ____________________

This is where I usually tell you to have a great weekend and that I'll see you next week....but tomorrow is a big day for me and I'll be telling you about it here, so I hope you'll come back for that.

See you tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! I'm glad moving it worked out okay. I have trouble keeping things alive and still haven't found the ideal plant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna...gardening is always a work in progress. I lose more plants every year than survive. It's part of the charm, lol!

      Delete