Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday Favourites - July 5, 2013

Here's my favourite photo of mine this week. I love gargoyles and I have several around the house. It's often said they were used to keep evil spirits from coming in to a building. This is Gwall and he stands sentinel outside our side door.


My favourite quote this week:

"Act your age, not your shoe size." 
 - Prince (Kiss)

~~~~~

Some goodies from this week...

You know how much I love ezines. Here's another one with some beautiful photography.

Beyond the Camera

~~~~~

Love is Everywhere

~~~~~

This is such an amazing story. 

Long Shot

~~~~~

Looking after our computer tired eyes.

How to keep our your eyes healthy

~~~~~

You also know how much I love tea!! 
Check out what I found!

Tealish


Have a great weekend everyone...see you next week!



2 comments:

  1. Love that quote and the song!! You should hear my son and I singing it at the top of our lungs, LOL! Off to check out Tealish...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to sing it at the top of my lungs also (which is really not a good thing!)Thanks for visiting Anna Jeanine :)

    ReplyDelete